Tel: +49 89 420950777
Fax: +49 89 64 96 97-98
Managing Directors: Benjamin Cmiel
Registered Office Munich | District Court of Munich
VAT ID DE29399941
EU Consumer Affairs
Despite taking care with regard to content control, we do not accept any liability for the contents of third-party pages. For the content of sites which are externally linked, the operator of these sites assumes exclusive control.
All content like texts, pictures, graphic elements, sound-, video and animated data of o1o6.com as well as their arrangements are subject to copyright and other laws to protect intellectual property. They are not allowed to be copied or altered for trade- or trasmission purposes. They may only be used with the consent of O1O6 GmbH.
§ 1 General Provisions
§ 2 Automated Data Acquisition
For technical reasons, the following data, remitted to us by your internet browser, will be recorded:
- Browsertype and -version
- OS used
- The website you are visiting
- Date and time of your access
- Your internet protocol(IP) address
This anonamous data will be recorded seperately to your personal data that you may have provided to us and will not allow any tracking back to a specific person. They will be evaluated for statistical reasons in order for us to optimise our internet presence and offers. After the evaluation, this data will be erased.
§ 3 Inventory Data
(1) Your personal data will be used exclusively for the implementation of the agreement, in so far as it is necessary for the justification, contextual form or changes to the contractual relationship (Inventory data). E.g. for the delivery of the goods to you, your name and address has to be transmitted to the dispatcher. Without your express consent or without general legal basis, your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties not involved with the performance of the contract.
(2) By order of the competent authorities, we are permitted in individual cases to provide information relating to inventory data, in so far as it is necessary for criminal prosecution or prevention of criminal activities by police authorities of the federal states, or to fulfill the statutory tasks of the local- and federal office for the protection of the constitution, the Federal Intelligence Service or military intelligence or to enforce intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Usage Data
((1) Your personal data which is necessary to be used to utilise our offers and for payment purposes (Usage data), will be used to perform the contract. Under the category of usage data we understand data with respect to your identity, information regarding the begin and the end and the scope of the use and indications about the teleservices used by you. Usage data for the purpose of payment (so called payment data), we are permitted to transfer to other service providers or third parties, insofar as it is necessary for the purpose of payment with the user. After full payment of the amount due to us, the usage- and payment data will be deleted. A blockage then replaces the deletion of our usage data, insofar as a complete deletion conflicts with legal, statutory or contractual data retention periods.
(2) In addition, we will employ such usage data for the purposes of advertisement, market research, or tailoring our telecommunications media for the creation of user profiles, using a pseudonym for your protection. You are entitled to object to this kind of use of your usage data. These usage profiles will not be linked to your personal data.
(3) By order of the competent authorities, we are permitted in individual cases to provide information relating to usage data, in so far as it is necessary for criminal prosecution or prevention of criminal activities by police authorities of the federal states, or to fulfill the statutory tasks of the local- and federal office for the protection of the constitution, the Federal Intelligence Service or military intelligence or to enforce intellectual property rights.
§ 5 Information regarding cookies
(1) So-called cookies are used to recognise multiple use of an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files which your Internet browser files and stores on your computer. When you call up our website again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognise you. This recognition is possible due to your IP address stored in these cookies. The information thus obtained is used to optimise our services and makes it easier for you to access our website.
(2) You may prevent cookies from being stored on your hard-disk drive by selecting the option “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. This, however, may lead to a restriction with regard to the functions of our offers.
§ 6 Use of Facebook-Plugins
On this website, plugins of the social network facebook.com are used. These are operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA („Facebook“).
Die Facebook-Plugins erkennen Sie an dem Facebook-Logo oder dem „Like-Button“ („Gefällt mir“) auf unserer Seite. Eine Übersicht über die Facebook-Plugins finden Sie hier: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
Plugins can be recognised on our page by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on a blue tile or a “thumbs up” symbol). An overview of the facebook plugins you can find here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When you visit a webpage on our website that contains this plugin, a connection is made to Facebook’s webservers which then instructs your webrowser to display the plugin on that webpage. This way, information about which of our webpages you have visited is passed on to Facebook. If you are a Facebook member and are also logged in, Facebook will associate this information with your personal Facebook account. Using the plugin directly (for example by clicking the ‘like’ button or adding a comment) will also associate this information with your Facebook account; you can only prevent this from happening by logging out before using the plugin.
We have to advise you that as the operator of the website, we do not get the information regarding the content or usage of the transmitted data from facebook. You may find further information about the collection and usage of data by facebook and about your rights regarding this and about the possibilities how to protect your privacy on http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
§ 7 Use of Twitter
On our website we have embedded functions of Twitter. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the function “Re-Tweet”, the websites you have visited will be linked with your Twitter account and other users will be notified. Data will also be transmitted to Twitter. We have to advise you that as the operator of the website, we do not get the information regarding the content or usage of the transmitted data from Twitter. You may find further information about the collection and usage of data by Twitter here: http://twitter.com/privacy. Your data protection settings regarding Twitter you can change in the account settings here: http://twitter.com/account/settings.
§ 8 Use of Pin it-buttons from Pinterest
Our website features “Pin it“-buttons from the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest, Inc. – 808 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. If you use the “Pin it“-buttons, information about which of our webpages you have visited is passed on to Pinterest. If you are logged in as a member of Pinterest at the same time, Pinterest will allocate this information to your personal Pinterest user account. When clicking on the “Pin it“-buttons, data is transferred to Pinterest and stored on the servers (in the USA); you can only prevent this from happening by logging out before using the “Pin it“-button. More information on the assessment and use of data by Pinterest, your rights regarding this issue and the possibility to protect your privacy, as well as your legal possibilities and setup options can be found in the privacy statements of Pinterest at: http://pinterest.com/about/privacy
§ 9 Information
At your request, we will provide you with information on stored data concerning your person or your pseudonym. Upon request, this information may also be supplied electronically. Please contact the below regarding this information:
Tel: +49 89 420950777