§ 1 General
§ 2 Automatic data collection
For technical reasons, the following data transferred to us from your internet browser is recorded:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Website from which you visit us (referrer URL)
- Website you visit
- Date and time of your access
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
This anonymous data is saved separately from your personal data, so that no conclusions can be drawn about a particular person. It is evaluated for statistical purposes in order to optimise our website and our offerings. This data is erased after evaluation.
§ 3 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organisation of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the contract without your explicit consent and without statutory basis.
(2) Upon instruction of the appropriate authorities, we may disclose information on this data in exceptional cases, insofar as this is required for the purpose of criminal prosecutions, danger prevention by the state police authorities, fulfilling legal tasks of the Federal constitution authorities, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military Counter-Intelligence Service or for the purpose of enforcing claims for intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Usage data
(1) Personal data required for making our products available to customers and data needed for accounting purposes (usage data) is used for the processing of the contract. Falling into this category is information concerning user identification, information about the period and the scope of use as well as information about which telecommunication services you use. Usage data for accounting purposes (accounting data) can be passed on to other service providers or third parties, as long as the information is required to settle accounts with the user. After the full amount owed by the user is paid, all such usage and accounting data is deleted. If there are legal, statutory or contractual retention obligations, the blocking of the personal data takes precedence over the deletion of the data.
(2) Usage data is also used for promotions, market research or demand-actuated design of our offers for the creation of user profiles using pseudonyms. You are entitled to prohibit the use of your usage data for such purposes. User profiles are kept separately from personal data.
(3) Upon instruction of the appropriate authorities, we may disclose information on this data in exceptional cases, insofar as this is required for the purpose of criminal prosecutions, danger prevention by the state police authorities, fulfilling legal tasks of the Federal constitution authorities, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military Counter-Intelligence Service or for the purpose of enforcing claims for intellectual property rights.
§ 5 Information about cookies
(1) So-called cookies are used to recognise multiple use of an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files which your browser files and stores on your computer's main memory. When you call up our website again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognise you. This recognition is possible thanks to your IP address stored in the cookies. The information thus obtained is used to optimise our services and make it easier for you to access our website.
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard disk by choosing "Accept no cookies" in your browser settings. This may, however, restrict the functions of our offers.
§ 6 Use of Facebook-plugins
These websites use plugins for the facebook.com social networking site, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook“).
Plugins can be recognised by the Facebook logo or the “Like“-Button (“Gefällt mir“) on our website. You will find an overview of the facebook-plugins at http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
When you visit a webpage on our website that contains such plugin, a connection is made to Facebook's webservers which then instructs your webrowser to display the plugin on that webpage. In this way information about which of our webpages you have visited is passed on to Facebook. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook at the same time, Facebook will allocate this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plugin functions (e.g. clicking on the “Like“-Button, making a comment), this information is also assigned to your Facebook account; you can only prevent this from happening by logging out before using the plugin.
We would like to point out that the we in our capacity as providers of the webpage are not informed by Facebook of the content of the data submitted or the use thereof. More information on the assessment and use of data by Facebook, your rights regarding this issue and the possibility to protect your privacy can be found in the privacy statements of Facebook at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
§ 7 Social Plug-ins from Twitter
§ 8 Use of Pin it-buttons from Pinterest
Our website features “Pin it“-buttons from the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest, Inc. – 808 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. If you use the “Pin it“-buttons, information about which of our webpages you have visited is passed on to Pinterest. If you are logged in as a member of Pinterest at the same time, Pinterest will allocate this information to your personal Pinterest user account. When clicking on the “Pin it“-buttons, data is transferred to Pinterest and stored on the servers (in the USA); you can only prevent this from happening by logging out before using the “Pin it“-button. More information on the assessment and use of data by Pinterest, your rights regarding this issue and the possibility to protect your privacy, as well as your legal possibilities and setup options can be found in the privacy statements of Pinterest at: http://pinterest.com/about/privacy
§ 9 Information on personal data
At your request, we will provide you with information on stored data concerning your person or your pseudonym. On request, this information may also be supplied electronically. If you wish to obtain information on your personal data, please contact:
Tel: +49 89 420950777